I had to do a talk in December for university about cloud computing security. Here are some interesting links I found during my research:
- Dropbox Security Bug Made Passwords Optional For Four Hours
- Mac Store Apps Stopped Working Due To Expired Security Certificate
- CloudFlare Was Down Due To Edge Routers Crashing, Taking Down 785,000 Websites Including 4chan, Wikileaks, Metallica.com
- Amazon EC2 Goes Down, Taking With It Reddit, Foursquare And Quora
- That's what you get when you run cloud-based software: Non-free software can mean unexpected surprises
- GitHub's Largest DDoS Attack Is Still Going, 4 Days Later.
- VM-aware viruses on the rise
- Intel x86 considered harmful.
The last link is the best of course: