I'm still rather busy with my talks about cloud computing security and game usability, so this week's hotchpotch is another short one. The talks will result in their own blog posts (maybe).
- Here's Carl Sagan's Pitch For A Contact Video Game
- Good news for all fans of System Shock: System Shock remake is in development
- I discovered a sweet little comic book store in my hometown Augsburg so this might come in handy some time in the future: Navigating Neil Gaiman's The Sandman: What to read and when
- This came just in the right time for my talk about cloud security problems: http://techcrunch.com/2015/11/12/all-mac-store-apps-stopped-working-due-to-expired-security-certificate/
- Did the FBI Pay a University to Attack Tor Users?
- Microsoft open sourced their Distributed Machine Learning Toolkit
- Yahoo's co-founder on the history of FreeBSD within Yahoo's web services
- For social networks: Generate a fake name, address, date of birth, username, password and biography.
- Cocos2d-x v3.9 is now available!