- Wardrobe theory: Designers & writers deconstruct fashion in games
- SpaceChem dev kills off iOS version forever as it's 'too difficult to maintain'
- Writing a Game Engine from Scratch - Part 1: Messaging
- Related: "Nobody cares about performance in indie games any more" (via the next article)
- Rejecting Black Boxes: Or - 'Punk Approaches to A.I. and Navigation for Spellrazor'
- Video: Places of Horror - The Secrets of Scary Settings
- The list of best free and affordable game graphics resources
- video: ups and downs of being indie
- UX Walkthrough: Anatomy of a Usability Test in Video Games (Part-1)
- Good Practices for Writing Rust Libraries (via)
- Rust has a new IRC channel specifically for beginners
- Rust 1.4 has been released
- New Rustacean (episode 004) is out!
- Do you wanna know how to write a game in Rust? Check out the ArcadeRS project (via)
- SXSW Interactive Cancels Two Panels on Harassment in Gaming, Citing Threats (via)
- Systeme D = French for "it's your problem, not mine"
- LOVECRAFT, THE TUNGUSKA EVENT AND THE COLOUR OUT OF SPACE. (via)
- If you have the mouse option set in your tmux.conf, you have to change the config for tmux 2.1.
- Double Fine have neat DOTT wallpapers: http://dott.doublefine.com/
- Screenshots from developers & Unix people (2002)
- The CA's Role in Fighting Phishing and Malware
- Apple verbietet Inhalte vom Chaos Computer Club auf ihrer Plattform