- Mix Task Creation in Elixir Project.
- Elixir App Deployment with Nanobox.
- Setting up a Phoenix application with Webpack 2 and Bootstrap 4.
- Video: The Secret of Mario's Jump (and other Versatile Verbs) | Game Maker's Toolkit.
- Video: Value Contrast Tutorial: get it right and improve your art.
- How to Make Effective Official Game Websites Really Fast.
- David Revoy published his personal Krita palettes.
- Brush Pack for Krita V2.0.
- Video tutorial: How to make modular 2d game sprites.
- Python type annotations.
- Getting Started with Mocking in Python.
- Cool hack: How to recover lost Python source code if it's still resident in-memory.
- A project template for Rust projects to be built on the Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Launcher.
- Graphical depiction of ownership and borrowing in Rust.
- Rust's language ergonomics initiative.
- Pixar offers free online lessons in storytelling via Khan Academy.
- Let's Encrypt: We're Halfway to Encrypting the Entire Web.
- features are faults redux.
- Announcing the first SHA1 collision.
- Latest console uses hardware isolation for crypto & trusted software. TL;DR: your kid's Nintendo is probably more secure than your Android. sigh