- Reusable Templates in Phoenix.
- Simplifying Elixir Releases With Edeliver.
- Upgrade releases with Edeliver.
- Seeding the Database from a CSV file in Phoenix.
- Bleacher Report has gone from needing 150 servers to just five, thanks to its decision to move from Ruby on Rails monolith to Elixir Phoenix.
- Visual Representation of Loading Animation Spins which are useful for developing the Command Line Applications.
- Error Handling in Elixir Libraries.
- Picking Dates with Elm - Introduction.
- Ellie puts the Elm platform in your browser so you can try Elm, share ideas, and bring your programs to life.
- Video: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess' dungeon design.
- Game design patterhs for building friendship.
- Video: Not Your Exotic Fantasy - Tropes vs. Women in Video Games.
- Video: Intro to UX Design - User Experience and You.
- 7 new Free Krita brushes!
- Steam Greenlight is about to be dumped.
- Announcing Rust Language Server Alpha Release.
- Forensic-Tool Development with Rust.
- Announcing Rust 1.15.
- Rust's 2017 roadmap.
- Raspberry Pi Bare Metal Programming with Rust.
- Fuzz testing Hexml with AFL.
- Keep a CHANGELOG.
- libtls: rethinking the TLS/SSL API - Making it easier and safer to write applications that use TLS.
- Mozilla Firefox: lightweight persistent contexts that isolate sites from one another.
- A curated list of APIs from round the web.
- Everything you need to know about HTTP security headers.
- The liberation of RethinkDB.
- My BSD sucks less than yours.
- RAP Demonstrates World-First Fully CFI-Hardened OS Kernel.
- Neil Gaiman's tribute to Terry Pratchett.