- Roving tabindex -- A11ycasts #06.
- Screen Reader Basics: VoiceOver -- #A11ycasts 07.
- When I asked Brian P. Hogan what tools he uses to test web site accessibility he replied with these two links: Pa11y - your automated accessibility testing pal and aXe: the Accessibility Engine. (INFO: He said you also need real testers!)
- FreeBSD Takes Open Source to 11 with Latest Release.
- FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE Release Notes.
- Booting FreeBSD on C.H.I.P..
- OpenBSD: vmm enabled.
- Elixir's Behaviours vs Protocols.
- Elixir Maintainability.
- Using Flynn to deploy a Phoenix app.
- Monitoring Elixir apps in 2016: Prometheus and Grafana.
- PhoenixDiff: See the changes needed to upgrade your Phoenix application.
- Benchee 0.5.0 released – unit scaling for your convenience!
- A guide to measuring your Elixir app.
- Chainable APIs with the forward apply operator.
- elm-hipster-stack: Simple project using Elm, Phoenix, GraphQL and RethinkDB.
- Building the Case for Static Types in your React Applications.
- Chaining HTTP Requests in Elm – An Example.
- Building a single page application with Elm.
- Game accessibility guidelines - A straightforward reference for inclusive game design.
- The Hi-Bit Era about pixel art not being held back by its 8-Bit and 16-Back architectures but used as a creative tool.
- Krita tutorial: How to use the perspective transform mode.
- Pixels and voxels, the long answer.