- OpenBSD 6.0 released.
- Installing OpenBSD 6.0 on Vultr.
- Installing OpenBSD 6.0 on Digital Ocean.
- doas mastery.
- LLVM/Clang imported into -current.
- Raspberry Pi FreeBSD Web Server.
- Asynchronous Tasks with Elixir.
- A Simple Scheduled Task in Phoenix.
- Periodic messages in Elixir.
- Front-end packages with Phoenix and Brunch.
- A 1LOC bash script for re-running tests whenever a lib/ or test/ file changes keeping the same VM instance.
- KISS by Example: Authorization in Phoenix.
- Introducing Tesla — the flexible HTTP client for Elixir.
- An example Single Page Application in Elm, using elm-mdl for the UI, with a Phoenix backend.
- Blazing Fast HTML Round Two.
It is good enough that NoRedInk is running 36k lines of Elm in production and has never gotten a runtime error from their Elm code in more than a year of use.
- Evaluating Game Mechanics For Depth.
- Krita 3.0.1: new features and bug fixes
- Video series: Baldur's Gate: Durlag's Tower - Dungeon Master's Guide - Design Club.
- Video: Refining the game asset in Krita.
- David Revoy's Krita Brushkit v8.1 got released!
- Making games is terrifying, do it anyway!
- Video: Controlling focus with tabindex.
- Hello, I'm Mr. Null. My Name Makes Me Invisible to Computers.
- When Women Stopped Coding.
- "Hackathon" and competition do not attract women to tech programs.
- The GitHub GraphQL API.
- DMCA Notices for Fangames
- Apple just demonstrated why people hate the tech industry.