- Rails asset pipeline vs Phoenix and Brunch.
- Refactor a pattern match.
- Separate JS & CSS for admin panel in Phoenix.
- Krita 3.0: The Animation Release.
- Cocos creator v1.1.0 released!
- Instant Preview: new rendering engine in Krita 3.
- There are updated versions of several Rust books available (as PDF, EPUB, ...).
- If you have some spare time you can read Why is a Rust executable large?
- The 'Tootsie Pop' Model for Unsafe Code.
- GDB now supports debugging programs written in the Rust programming language..
- Tor Browser 6.0 is released.
- FreeBSD got zfsd commited, which deals with hard drive faults in ZFS pools. It manages hotspares and replements in drive slots that publish physical paths.
- You can now connect your Steam account from GOG.com to view your game library as one.
- Why I Run OpenBSD - A story of how OpenBSD came to be my favorite OS.
- Use password managers they said... Update vuln in "keepass2" is marked WONTFIX because fixing would kill ad-revenue.
- Static Site Generators Part 1: Static vs Dynamic Websites.
- Can Your Programming Language Do This? When I remember my lectures it was mostly Java. Not only the programming lectures itself but also software engineering and lectures alike. Thank you, my beloved social network, for showing me other languages like Elixir, Erlang, Haskell and whatnot :)
- It's very difficult to find a good Martial Arts school. I can remember being totally overwhelmed of the possibilities given in my area. Some websites may look better than other, but you can't tell if the school is good from the website. So how do you decide? Richard Bejtlich gives advice: Five Criteria for Choosing a Martial Arts School and Five More Criteria for Choosing a Martial Arts School. From my own experience arguments 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 are the most important ones.