- Enhanced Embedded Systems with Nerves.
- Setting up Elm with Phoenix has been updated to accomodate the latest changes in Elm.
- Game design is one of those nebulous terms to people outside the game industry that’s about as clear as the “astrophysicist” job title is to me. It’s also my job, so I find myself explaining what game design means to a lot of people from different backgrounds, some of whom don’t know anything about games - I like to describe my job in terms of “The Door Problem”.
- Wow, that's maybe the first good use of VR technology for games I've seen: Virtual spraypaint: Take a look at graffiti simulator Kingspray
- If you already know Ron Gilbert's blog post about Puzzle Dependency Graph this is no news for you. But here's a http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/JoshuaWeinberg/20160502/270103/Puzzle_Dependency_Graph_Primer.php
- Overworld Overload: An Analysis of Link to the Past’s Light World, Part 3.
- David Revoy released Krita Brushkit v8.0.
- Ted Unangst: regarding embargoes.
- NewRustacean: It's trendy to ask for open-source work as evidence of your interest in tech and commitment to software development. Trendy and completely wrong. Companies should not demand open-source contributions from their employees, and beyond that, should learn to recognize that profit is not the most valuable thing in the world. People are.
- Great response by Theo de Raadt explaining why exceptions to W^X defeat the point of making it mandatory.