- Announcing Bamboo, Email with a Functional Twist.
- Joe Armstrong's dissertation: Making reliable distributed systems in the presence of software errors.
- How to setup a wacom tablet for digital art.
- So you want to write a trans character.
- Two hundred developers have three days to make a game — on a moving train.
- There's a new HardenedBSD build for the RPi3.
- Vivaldi browser was released in version 1.0.
- Create ASCII diagrams with ASCIIFlow.
- Caught you red-handed: 9 games with creative copy protection.
- Play a voxel version of "The Legend of Zelda" in your browser on http://www.zelda30tribute.com/ - EDIT: link down because of Nintendo kills 3D 'Zelda' tribute game on the web.
- VoCore is open hardware and runs OpenWrt. It has WIFI, USB, UART, 20+ GPIOs but is only one inch square. It will help you to make a smart house, study embedded system or even make the tiniest router in the world. Whut? This thing is 1"x1" small!?!
- Android Studio 2.0 released.
- Flat Kingdom has been released!
- Hackfest 2015: Theo de Raadt presented "Pledge: A new security technology in openbsd".
- Tutorial: Securing your GitLab Pages with TLS and Let's Encrypt.
- Largest ever study of transgender teenagers set to kick off.