- MonoGame support arriving on Xbox One 'soon'.
- Soniss release 16 GB of sound FX for free.
- MonoGame 3.5 released.
- Three mistakes to avoid when you’re making your first game(s).
- Upgrade kits, lawsuits and Lite-Brite: How Ms. Pac-Man was made.
- Why Adventure Games Don’t Have To Suck: Ron Gilbert Talks Thimbleweed Park.
- CI with Phoenix and GitLab.
- Erlang/OTP 18.3 has been released.
- Functional Programming is not weird: you just need some new patterns - How I learned to stop worrying and love immutability.
- Writing a Blog Engine in Phoenix and Elixir: Part 9, live comments.
- Embedded scripting in Rust.
- The Epic Story of Dropbox’s Exodus From the Amazon Cloud Empire.
- Mozilla will release the first tech demo of Servo, its next-generation browser engine, in June.
- Windows patch KB 3139929: When a security update is not a security update.
- There are HardenedBSD images for Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2 available.
- Towards Automated Dynamic Analysis for Linux-based Embedded Firmware.
- ScummVM 1.8.0 Is Out Now.
- Porn Viewers Are More Likely to View Women as Equals, a New Study Shows. Well, I'm not quite sure about this...
- 3.0 Pre-alpha 3 is out! Krita 3 will offer instant preview, animation support, and more. The whole code was ported from Qt 4 to Qt 5 which should have been an enormous amount of work.
- Nerd humour: Western Digital Offers Growing Raspberry Pi Community New 314GB Drive.
- OpenBSD: IPv6 errata for 5.7/5.8, pledge errata for 5.9
- TeslaCrypt 3.0.1 - tales from the crypt(o)!
- CLion 2016.1 released.
- Finally we have adaptive shoe lacing like seen in "Back to the future": Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 Manifests the Unimaginable .