- A look behind the scenes of Portal.
- Steam dev argues why his game is worth $20.
- Godot engine reaches 2.0 stable.
- Intro to Monster Design 7 - Drawing the bear asset 2.
- Road to the IGF: Superhot Team's Superhot - BTW: SUPERHOT is out!
- Nerves Systems v0.3.3 and bake v0.2.4.
- Trello tribute with Phoenix and React (pt.11).
- Phoenix is modular.
- Elixir, agent Elixir.
- Parallel Elixir run.
- Using GenEvent to Notify a Channel of Updates in Elixir.
- The BEAM Toolbox - A categorized catalog of Hex packages for Elixir and the Erlang ecosystem.
- Bill Gates: Microsoft would backdoor its products in a heartbeat.
- Latest Fig project inspired by Kevin Smith's Jay and Silent Bob.
- Joe Armstrong: Why Programming is Difficult.
- Krita 3 Pre-Alpha - Preview of the new layers docker.
- 90 Percent of All SSL VPNs Use Insecure or Outdated Encryption.
- GPL Violations Related to Combining ZFS and Linux.
- Wi-Fi transmissions at 10.000x lower power.
- Raspberry Pi 3 on sale now at $35.
- How to blog about code and give zero fucks.
- HowTo: FreeBSD on Raspberry Pi 2.
- Tolkien Ipsum.
- Civilization: 25 years, 33M copies sold, 1 billion hours played, and 66 versions.
- Drawing timelapse with krita, commented.