- Relisa is an easy OTP release management and deployment for Elixir.
- Trello tribute with Phoenix and React (pt.9).
- Callbacks in the database (Postgres).
- Credo's Elixir Style Guide.
- How to setup CI to run Phoenix projects.
- Notes on Elixir: Templating with EEx.
- Practical i18n with Phoenix and Elixir.
- Writing an Ecto adapter for RethinkDB.
- Launching docs.krita.org: the Krita Learning Place!.
- EA released their version of STL as BSD licensed version: EASTL.
- Slow Burn: Environment and mood in Firewatch
- How Firewatch builds character through map design.
- Introduction to monster design 5 - Designing the mole bear 2.
- How to Make a Game like Super Mario Maker with Our New Platformer Level Editor.
- We’re no longer independent developers, we’re Steam developers.
- The 3 "That's" of Your Game's Look.
- Binding Threads And Processes to CPUs in Rust.
- Rustic Bits.
- Rreverrse Debugging.
- Rust Programming by University of Pennsylvania.